Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Loading Capacity:||2000/2000||Passenger Number:||22|
|Rated Lifting Speed:||0~45m/min||Max. Promoting Height:||300m|
|Motor Model:||YZE132M-4||Motor Power:||3 X 11|
|Rated Current:||2 X 72A||Driving Mode:||Three Drivers Transmission|
Three Drives Transmission Passenger Hoist SC200/200Z With Cable Trolley 900
Shandong Haoke Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. is one high-tech enterprise engaged in manufacturing, marketing & technical service of Electrical Suspended Platform, Construction Material Hoist, Construction Elevator, Tower Crane, B.M.U Gondola, Self-propelled Jack Gantry Lift, and other construction equipment. HAOKE pay great qualified by ISO 9001 and our products are CE certified.
1) Adopting multitype toothed reducer with high efficiency mechanical transmission and twice multitoothed worm reducer which with transmission driver (equipped with two driver and three driver)
2) Mast section main chord pipe adopts 16Mn, Q3458, 20# high quality steel;
3) Products surface are coated by zinc, painting or powder;
4) Cage door types: single sliding door, double sliding door or flap door;
5) Cable type: pulley type or cable bucket type;
6) Ground rail door: sliding door or a pair of ornately door;
7) According to customers need, we can use frenqucy converter or operating converter as control system. Frequency converter equips with failure auto-testing display, alarm, flat laying and GPS intelligent terminal.
Main Performance Parameter:
SC series building hoist adopted computer aided design. Comparing with traditional building hoists, it is
attractive, light, easy to handle, secure, applicable and popular. Depending on special needs of regular or
irregular sections, the lifting capacity can reach up to 1-2 tons, and the running speed can reach 28~38
m/min.Moreover, VVVF speed regulation and PLC enable 0-68 limitless speed, automatic layer selecting and leveling as required. SC series building hoist is excellent in technical performance, more secure in
operating mechanism, and more compact in structure.
Contact Person: Mrs. Lily Du